Grow in radical grace + freedom + purpose + empowerment wherever you are.
The new LifeLift app provides you with faith-driven life coaching to empower you to live at the next level, moving from where you are to where you're designed to be...
... in every area of life.
And, since it's in an app, you don't have to be near a Wifi signal to access the content! Stream wherever you are!Purchase access here!
The new LifeLift app includes four tools you need to live-- and serve-- at the next level.
Read the eBook or listen to the audiobooks = grow while you're on-the-go.
The app currently features:
- Advance: Define Your Dreams & Navigate From Where You Are to Where You're Designed to Be (a practical resource on goal-setting, time and energy-management, and more)
- Soul Wholeness: Look Back, Live Present, Lean Forward, Live Whole (a resource for emotional intelligence and health in every area of life-- spirit, body, and soul)
Two additional audiobooks are scheduled for release in 2022.
Listen to grace-infused teaching each week with the LifeLift podcast.
The podcast updates each Wednesday in each major podcast platform. However, updates are released early in the app.
The podcast provides you with a Scripture-rich soundtrack for your daily faith-walk.
Take a deep dive into the areas where you need the most focus.
Video workshops are also available in the app:
- Grace Basics (an 8-video course mining the riches of irresistible grace and wholistic redemption)
- The Advance Planner Workshop (13 videos covering the daily grind, showing you how to schedule your priorities and accomplish more with less effort)
- Soul Wholeness (the complete 12-video workshop showing you how to overcome Triggers (PTSD), Guilt + Shame (Moral Injury), Soul Ties (unhealthy heart attachments), and more
- The Healing Workshop (15 videos synthesizing the best of supernatural healing + natural health, showing how these work together-- in Scripture and in life)
Join me for live training-- via Zoom-- on the 1st and 3rd Monday fo each month...
And then catch the replay, as well as the entire vault of past teachings in the app.
Each week you'll also have the opportunity to submit your feedback post-call, so your questions can be answered at the next training session in real time.